Welcome to the Danish Reproducibility Network!
The Danish Reproducibility Network (DKRN) is a peer-led consortium located in Denmark. It follows an organisational format adopted internationally as nationwide “Reproducibility Networks”. The DKRN collaborates with the other Reproducibility Networks whilst remaining a unique and independent community.
We are hosting a launch event to celebrate our network on 24 August 2023, more details below
DKRN is a platform that connects Denmark-based researchers aiming to promote, facilitate and educate about open, reproducible and robust research. We aim to achieve this through fostering collaborations on projects and through the organisation of events. Our work will ensure that Denmark remains an integral part of world-leading efforts contributing to the dissemination of best research practices and positive culture change in academia.
We are currently looking for representatives of academic and research institutions across Denmark to join the DKRN and contribute to projects on local and national scale. Our consortium welcomes contributions from researchers at all academic levels from all research disciplines, librarians, lab and research managers, research and academic educators as well as representatives of societies, associations and grant funding organisations. Get in touch with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
A special call for PhD students to help with a journal club
We are looking for enthusiastic PhD students to contribute to a Denmark-based ReproducibiliTea Journal Club. The journal meetings will be held remotely and we will discuss interdiciplinary papers on matters relating to open, reproducible and transparent research.
If you do not have the capacity to contribute to projects and activities, but would like to stay informed, do sign up to receive our newsletter (instructions on the bottom of the page) or reach out to us if you would like to be added to our Slack workspace.
DKRN Launch Event - 24 August 2023
We are organizing a Launch Event to celebrate our network!
When: 24th of August 2023, 9:00 - 17:30
Where: University of Copenhagen Library, part of the event will be virtual
- Kira Stine Hansen, The Royal Library
- Tony Ross-Hellauer, Graz University of Technology, Austria
- Agata Bochynska, University of Oslo, Norway
- Etienne Roesch, University of Reading, UK
- Loek Brinkman, Dutch National Centre of Expertise and Repository for Research Data
- Birte Christensen Dalsgaard, University of Aarhus
- Lorna Wildgaard, Copenhagen University Library
More details about the program are available in this Google doc
Sign up for the event (both in-person or virtual) on Eventbrite
Local Node Leads
Do you have questions about the DKRN? Do you want to join the discussion, or volunteer to help out? Please feel free to join/contact us in any of the following ways:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- We also have a newsletter provided by SendInBlue, which you can sign up for below. This is a GDPR-compliant newsletter, however, this may mean that the emails might end up in your spam - please check this and add us to your contacts when you sign up!